MEMBERSHIP CANCEL REQUEST
1. If approved, I understand that my membership will be canceled on the date selected as my membership termination date. If applicable, I agree to pay the 25% early cancellation fee.
2. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
3. If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request for a 30, 60 or 90 day period.
4. You must submit the cancellation form below a minimum of 30 days prior to your next bill date. We do not accept verbal membership cancellations. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 30 day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
5. Cancellation requests will be approved or denied based on the terms of the signed Membership Agreement upon initiating your membership contract.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you cancel your membership for any reason, you lose all rights and benefits associated with your Assigned Commitment, including the price of your monthly payment. A member may cancel his/her membership at any time. The member will be charged a cancellation fee of 25% of their remaining contract. For example, if your membership is for 12 months and after month 5 you choose to cancel your membership, you will be responsible for paying 25% of the remaining 7 months left on your contract.
Any member who suffers physical disability that will prevent him or her from using the facility for more than six (6) months will not be charged a cancellation fee as long as the cancellation is accompanied by a doctor’s note documenting the injury and prognosis. These members may cancel memberships by notifying email@example.com prior to the first day of the month to be cancelled.
6. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below at least 30 days prior to your next scheduled payment. This will serve as your 30 day written cancelation notice as required by your membership agreement.